AUTOBIOGRAPHY









 Hello to all my readers, today I will tell you about my life. I was born in Santiago of Chile on November 23, 1998, in the commune of Puente Alto, where I lived until I was four years. There we had a big house with a pool and a dollhouse where I played with my cousins. I had a very happy childhood, with a lot of freedom and exploration.

 I went to the basic school "Ensenada de la Florida", In those times, we went with my mother, my aunts and my cousins to free cultural events in Santiago, I participated in many workshops and artistic competitions in my childhood. At thirteen I began to feel very uncomfortable at my school. everyone liked television and soccer and they had very conflicting personalities. 

So in high school I entered an artistic college called ISUCH. There I changed the look of the world, and I met many people, some danced, others played music and others painted. we organized cultural events with total autonomy. in that school I learned politics and the most academic form of art. 

In 2017 I entered the art school of the University of Chile and began to question the formality of the academy and the excellence of painting. I began to understand art as an expression of my own identity. In 2019 I exhibited with my workshop colleagues in the library of the national council. Today I really enjoy talking with my friends, going to natural places, eating new things and collecting rare objects from the fair.

Thank you for reading!!!! kissesss !!!

Comments