Art in my life
From a very young age, I have had a very close relationship with art.
My mother worked in the area of culture, she had a strong character but she was very good and she always took me with her to her painting and poetry workshops.
While she was in her classes, I was drawing on the other side waiting for her. Also with my cousins we went to see theater, drawing workshops, exhibitions and museums. Sometimes there might not be much money but the culture was never lacking. I grew up in a house full of books, however I was never that good at reading, my thing was images and colors.
This is how in the first year of school they changed me to an artistic high school. There the world opened to me, I met people who were dedicated to the same thing as me and with the same sensitivity to the world. Then I entered the basic cycle of the University of Chile and now I am completing my degree. However I have never stopped learning new things.
My specialty is painting. In my learning process I have gone through several periods of painting. Here I show you some old ones that I have made and also some new ones in an illustration style.


Friend, your paintings seem incredible to me, they have a very interesting narrative.
ReplyDeletei love youuu my valery<3
Deleteyou had a very artistic childhood, i also did the basic cycle in University of Chile
ReplyDelete