What I wanted to do when I grow up
When I was a child, I wanted to be many things when i grew up. For a while I wanted to be a ballet dancer, I was in a workshop in the municipality with many girls, but I did not have much tolerance for frustration, besides I have never gotten along with harsh discipline, so I was there for two years and I gave up.
Another thing I wanted to study as a child was medicine. A grandfather gave me a medical kit with all the accessories. I remember spending hours and hours looking at the photos of the medical books, then I realized that what captivated me most was the intrigue that the images gave me. In eighth grade, I thought about studying philosophy, at that time being a little more aware of my identity and what I really wanted.
I finally decided to study visual arts. In 2013 I entered an art school, where my artistic learning began, from that moment I started my own journey in self-knowledge and in art. Many people to this day ask me what the future of art is, how is it based on reality, what can we work on later? What I answer to that is that art is a very long journey, and that many times one has to diversify. I believe that it is necessary for the artist to always have one foot in reality and the other outside of it, but that these two parts coexist.
many thanks to all who read!



in my opinion I think that the ballet is very very beautiful but is very dangerous for the dancers...
ReplyDelete